Bright, Quiet, Sunny, Warm: Double room
Bright, Quiet, Sunny, Warm:
A large, full-width, double-glazed window provides ample bright sunlight all year round and, being north-facing, warms the room from noon. The view is pleasantly green. Despite the town centre being only metres away, our steeply banked garden provides an effective sound barrier against both the bustle of the town's nightlife and traffic noise. Nicely decorated, with a large radiator to keep you warm in the winter, the room contains plenty of draws and a plush (nearly new) double mattress.
Shared - you'll have use of: -
- A large bright lounge/dining room with two large sofas and a six-place table and chairs; TV and DVD player; and with large French doors which lead out onto a pretty, well-kept, planted balcony.
- A large kitchen with a six-ring hob and oven. Due to the varied hours within the household, when you're cooking, it's likely to be just you in the kitchen, but there's plenty of room if not. As well as the lounge table and chairs, there's a smaller set in the kitchen too.
- A clean bathroom comprising a bath/shower, bidet, basin and toilet, and with separate bathroom cabinets.
Two housemates will share the upper two floors with you, and again, varied hours means there's unlikely to be bathroom clashes. They're relatively quiet, are clean, easy-going, very friendly and trustworthy. A third tenant uses the ground floor independently, who you may pass outside but won't be sharing with. Everybody is welcome to apply - BLM.
No bills to pay:
- All bills included. All utilities, together with Broadband, phone and landline (with nominal call package), and even a TV license is included (for the communal areas).
- The house is fully fitted with smoke alarms and all the necessary regulated equipment for a fully legal shared home including fire doors throughout.
What’s here and near?
Shopping: We're very near the town centre. A supermarket is within 'spitting distance' and a large 24hr store is across town.
Eating out: Royston is also renowned for the number of places to eat so if you like eating out or don’t have much time to shop and cook… no worries, it’s all virtually on your doorstep.
By road: Royston is situated on the crossroads between A10, a major route for London and Cambridge, and A505, the east/west route to Stevenage A1(M) and Newmarket. There’s also a bus station circa 100m away.
Rail: Kings Cross line Railway station to Cambridge/London is a few minutes walk from the property, but far enough away that you’ll not hear any trains.
Airports: Both Luton and Stansted airports are each a little more than half-an-hour away.
- £570 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord