Second Floor Bedroom - £450 (All Bills Included).
The room is very light and bright, with a large wide window and blinds. It's immaculately clean, fresh and was recently decorated. It has a cupboard-wardrobe with drawers, chest-of-drawers and a small desk. A double bed is available - if required - but currently, the room contains a single bed with a clean and hygienic, firm foam mattress, on a wooden frame with room under for storage, if required.
- There is a large lounge/dining room with two large sofas and a six-place table and chairs; TV and DVD player; and with large French doors leading out onto a balcony.
- A very large kitchen (for this type of let at least) with a huge oven and six ring hob, so there's still room if you need to cook at the same time as someone else.
- The bathroom is kept clean. It contains a bath and shower, toilet, bidet, and basin.
- Two other housemates will share the upper two floors with you, one of whom has early starts and the other late, so there are unlikely to be clashes or a rush for the bathroom. They are quiet, clean, easy-going, very friendly and trustworthy and have been letting here for a significant time so I am able to vouch for them with complete confidence.
- Broadband is installed and included in your rent, as is the TV licence.
Right next to the town centre. There's a Tesco Express a minute's walk from the front door; and a large 24hr store across town. Royston is situated on the crossroads between A10, a major route for London and Cambridge, and A505, east/west route to Stevenage A1(M) and Newmarket. Kings Cross Railway line station to Cambridge/London is a few minutes walk from the property. Royston is also renowned for the number of places to eat out.
[NB: Let for three months or less will be considered but for a small premium]
450 pcm(NOW LET)
|Minimum term||4 months|
|Gender||Males or females|
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord