A beautiful, large, light, airy en-suite bedroom on the second floor of this lovely modern townhouse.
• Easy budgeting - all bills included
• Unlimited fast, fibre optic broadband
• Large room - plenty of space to work from home
• Young professional housemates
• Weekly cleaner, regular gardener
----- “I have loved living at the house and will miss it tremendously.” -----
• Ideally positioned for the Lister Hospital, Gunnels Wood Road area and A1
• Bus stop for services to the town centre, railway station and Lister Hospital within a 2-3 minute walk. The bus journey to town is approximately 12 minutes
• Neighbourhood shops and supermarket 0.6 miles away
• You don’t just want a nice house in a nice location; you want like- minded housemates to share with.
• All housemates are working professionals who will fit into, and contribute to, the shared living experience
• A fabulous, huge double room with lovely, private en-suite bathroom. The room takes up the entire width of the second floor of the house.
• Two large sash windows to the front flood the room with light.
• Fully furnished with double bed, orthopaedic mattress, 2, bedside cabinets and 3 chests of drawers.
• Built in wardrobes fill one wall, providing floor to ceiling storage.
• TV point in your room allows you to box-set binge from the comfort of your own bed.
--- “I have loved living here and you are great landlords.” ---
• A beautiful, modern, 3-storey townhouse kitted out with all mod cons.
• Kitchen with large gas hob, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washing machine*, dryer*, cutlery and crockery; everything you need to create that perfect meal.
• Relax on the sofa in the living area; watch something on the 40inch Smart TV, or download to your hearts content using the unlimited, fast, fibre broadband.
• 24-hour hot water and thermostatically controlled heating keeping it nice and snug in the colder months.
• Weekly cleaner for the communal areas.
• An enclosed, south-easterly facing garden with patio for those warm, summer evenings. Fully maintained by us.
• 1 off-street parking space and plenty of unrestricted on-street parking
• Secure bike store
• We (Sally and Richard) own and manage a small number of high quality, well-maintained, shared houses in Stevenage. We don’t use agents, so you deal directly with us.
• We go the extra mile and are proud of the unsolicited feedback that our housemates, give us.
• Comments inserted throughout this advert are all from housemates who have previously lived in this house.
--- “I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the house and I would like to thank you for providing such a lovely home!” ---
• To arrange a viewing please click the orange button and tell us about yourself.
THE small PRINT
• All applications are subject to successful referencing and contract.
• 1 month’s rent payable in advance. Deposit equal to 1 month’s rent payable in advance.
• Room is for single occupancy only. Sorry, no couples.
• Laundry facilities are coin operated.
- House share
- SG1 Area info
- £795 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 38
- Any pets?
- 5 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord