Amazing luxury bedroom near town centre
I am proud to offer you a refurbished 2 bedroom flatshare 10 minutes walk from the town centre.
- All Bills Included
- High Speed Internet
- Council Tax Included
1 large double bedroom with king size bed with mattress including brand new bedroom suite. Chest of drawers, large wardrobe, 50 inch smart TV, 2 bedside tables. room has lockable doors. Blackout curtains provided, bright and airy views over garden.
- Central location close to amenities
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances provided including washer/dryer
- Lounge has comfortable sofa, coffee table, dining table, Smart TV with Netflix
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Laminated Flooring and new carpets in bedroom
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Property is in a very quiet yet convenient area with views over shared landscaped gardens
- All Inclusive: Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, and Internet, Low deposit
Quick walk to town centre and bus stops
10 minutes walk to Vibrant and Trendy shops along Camden road and town centre including pubs, restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores.
7 minutes walk to main shopping centre and supermarket
Current tenant is a young professional female in her 20s. I am a live out landlord and will take great care of the property to maintain your comfort and safety. As such, I am looking for respectful tenants.
I look forward to hearing from you :)
- Flat share
- Tunbridge Wells
- £580 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord