A Lovely Double Room in a Brand New House
A spacious and bright double/en-suite room in a brand new 3 Bedroom house to rent. 5 mins walk to Maryhill Station/Close to the Science Park, the West End, the universities, and Glasgow City Centre.
The new built house to a very high standard.
* 3 large sized & bright double bedrooms
(including one en-suite master bedroom)
* New Combi-boiler, Gas central heating
* Newly fitted double glazing
* Brand new furniture and electronic appliances (i. e. fridge freezer, oven and hob, washing machine, dish washer etc.)
* Smoke alarm system installed
* Large storage cupboard in main hallway
* Private driveway for parking for two cars. And a plenty of off-street parking space just by the house, free of charge.
The location is very popular and well served by local amenities (24 hour Tesco, Lidl, convenient stores, McDonald, Post Office, restaurants and bars) with Maryhill Train Station just 5-minute walk away which takes only 14 - 22 mins to Glasgow City Centre (Queens Street Station). Bus stops also are just nearby with 3 mins walk, easy access to all places around Glasgow.
Before we arrange a viewing, would suggest you to check the location first (on Google Map etc.) to see if it is practical for you to commute to your work or study place.
- House share
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord