20-days RENT Double-Bedroom in G4
ROOM TO RENT between 2-22 December 2023
G4 Glasgow City Centre
I'm looking for someone to rent out my room for 20 days. The rent is £500 with all bills included (£25 per night). No deposit is required. The flat is located in the City Centre, close to the Cowcaddens Subway Station and a short walk from Sauchiehall Street and Lidl.
- 2nd floor, accessible by stairs
- gas central heating
- laminate flooring
- 2 bedrooms
- your room is furnished with a double-bed
- shared bathroom
- living room
- kitchen with fridge, freezer, gas cooker and oven, microwave, kettle
- washing machine
- BT Fibre 2 Broadband
- single-glazed (poor insulation)
- a short walk from the City Centre
- private landlord
- housing benefits are not accepted
- the flat is quite damp and mould appears often in the living room/kitchen/bathroom areas. It is because of a leaking issue that happened a few years ago + it's an old tenement building in Glasgow... See images for accurate condition.
I'm looking for a FEMALE tenant who is clean, tidy and reliable. Sorry, but no couples, no pets and no smoking in the flat. Vegetarian/vegan flatmate preferred, but not essential.
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!
- Flat share
- Glasgow City Centre
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Glasgow School of Art
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, art, socialising, walking, yoga, cycling, theatre, hiking, nature, writing, design, skating
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate