Bright spacious bedroom, living room & bathroom
Bright spacious double bedroom in a beautiful detached property in a one of the most sought after areas in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
Your own bedroom consists of:
* Loads of space
* Double bed
* A large double wardrobe which is bigger than the photos suggest
* Blackout blinds
Your living room/Office consists of
* A corner sofa bed
* Large smart TV
* Loads of space
* Option to add a desk to enable working from home should it be required (there is space to have the sofa and desk comfortably)
Your own bathroom consists of:
* Shaving point
The house has:
* A large kitchen with all usual utilities
* A large landscaped garden with furniture to enjoy the outdoors
* A married mid-thirties professional couple who are sociable but work quite a lot
* A small, very friendly dog who loves nothing better than to sit on laps and get a fuss
^ Dog is hypoallergenic so doesn't malt
* Superfast business-grade 1 internet (300mb!) and a mesh network throughout the property
* Dishwasher, washing machine, oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, ice machine, induction hob
* Driveway with space for your car
* Bills all included
* Beautiful area and within walking distance to Ashby-de-la-Zouch highstreet
* Ashby-de-la-Zouch is located just off the M42/A42 and not too far from the M1, M6 and East Midlands Airport.
- House share
- £525 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord