Beautiful rooms close to Ashby town centre
Looking for 3 more housemates to join this sociable, working professional house share
- Large communal dining room / kitchen, 44" TV
- Virgin WiFi
- Fully furnished kitchen and bedrooms
- Young professional and friendly housemate already living here
- Included in the monthly rent are council tax, utility bills, communal TV license
- 15 minute walk to the center of Ashby with the excellent pubs and shops, 5 mins walk to Tescos, Ashfield Healthcare, 10 minute walk to Siemens, HK Wentworth etc on Coalfield Way. Lovely woodland walks within minutes walk from the front door. Easy access for M42 to Tamworth, NEC, East Midlands airport etc.
- No fees
- Deposit – one month’s rent, protected with the Deposit Protection Service
- Will only consider working professional/graduates, aged between 21-60
- House share
- Ashby de la Zouch
- £400 pcm (double)
- £480 pcm (double/en suite)
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Football, running, watching films, reading
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord