EDGE - All-Inclusive Luxury Student Studios
***LAST STUDIO AVAILABLE FOR KEY WORKERS***
HURRY UP TO BOOK OUR LAST STUDIO AVAILABLE FROM £157 PER WEEK
*** AVAILABLE AT MINIMUM 3 months, CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ***
KEY WORKERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING COUNCIL TAX.
If you're looking for a higher level of student living then Edge is the place for you.
These modern and spacious studios have been designed with the most discerning of student in mind, whether you're a first-timer, post-grad or international student looking for a more sophisticated style of accommodation.
The team behind Edge knows what's what when it comes to student accommodation and has worked hard to create an impressive specification for these all-inclusive, stylish studios situated in the heart of Leicester.
• Your own space
• To be close to the university in the centre of Leicester
• A modern and sophisticated place to call home
• The amenities of a hotel but the budget of a rental
• To feel safe and secure
At Edge our modern studios give you:
• A place of your own instead of a bedroom in a shared apartment
• A location that's a stones throw from both De Montfort University and Leicester University, plus Leicester Royal Infirmary if you're studying medicine
• Fully-furnished studios with double or three-quarter beds, fitted kitchens and plenty of storage
• WiFi and broadband, your own en-suite and a desk for studying
• A 24/7 security team plus card access to the building
If our high standards of living meet your high expectations then get in touch today to be one of the first to secure a place at Edge!
- Flat to rent
£157 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent