Lovely large quiet single room Mon-Fri
My lodger has sadly left after a long time with me.
I live in an old stone house in a quiet village close to Stamford.
This room, at the back of the house, has a lovely bright aspect and is very quiet. There's a desk in it if you need to work from home/ study in the evenings.
Cleaned, WIFI, parking, use of kitchen, and everything in it, etc.
Easy cycleway into Stamford ( garage to park bike in), also on a bus route.
Local gym, and great real ale pub.
Weekly fish and chip van.
I like someone who has a job and goes out in the day as I work from home.
I'm happy to have someone who only wants the room for a short time.
Mon - Fri let
- House share
- £96 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, socialising, films, food, walking, cinema, theatre, swimming, gardening, nature, outdoors, animals, history, literature
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord