Beautiful large one bed flat
A beautiful and well maintained one bed flat located on the first floor of a semi-detached Victorian house in a quiet neighbourhood ,Furnished. First time coming to the rental market.
Set in a quiet area, decent neighbourhood, the property is within walking distance to Crouch-End, known for its village charms along with local amenities - shopping(M&S, Waitrose, Tesco, local butchers, fishmonger and organic shops), restaurants (with many well-known independent restaurants/cafes), and leisure (Yoga, Tennis, kids’ playgrounds, and a beautiful woodlands running trail). Transport wise, walking distance to Archway And High Gate tube stations, Crouch Hill overground, and many bus routes. Ideal for single professionals or couples.
- Bright, airy flat with large double glazed sash windows and great sunlight, balcony access
- Spacious high ceiling living room and bedroom (both 25 square meters)
- Incredibly quiet bedroom contains dedicated area with huge wardrobe and stunning garden view
- Living room contains modern fireplace and upright piano
- Fitted kitchen with gas cooker, oven/grill and washing machine
- Newly refurbished bathroom with modern shower room and Duravit toilet
£365 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 17 May 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord