Bills Included, Special Offer, No Fees ☎️
⚠️SPECIAL OFFER- 6+ months at 545pw (full price is 595pw) 🔥
SHORT & LONG TERM RENTALS
Please note advertised price is for long term lets (min. 6 months). We do offer shorter lets but at different rates. Please contact us for a quote
An amazing luxury studio flat in a newly fully-renovated period building!
* TOP QUALITY - all the flats have been very recently renovated to the very highest standards - you will not be disappointed
* ALL INCLUSIVE - everything is paid - and includes FREE Wi-Fi!
* BEST LOCATION - only 3-4 minutes walk to the underground station, shops and restaurants
* FULLY FURNISHED- includes everything you need down to pots and pans - this is a fully serviced apartment, ideal for busy professionals who simply cannot compromise on quality
* FULLY MANAGED - This property has a full time dedicated property manager so you can be assured of the highest levels of service
* FULLY MAINTAINED - you never have to worry about problems with the building as there is a 24/7 maintenance team
* SAFE AND SECURE - Full CCTV system and electronic entry for your complete peace of mind!
Set in the ever-fashionable Marylebone Village, a stone's throw away from Baker Street underground station - perhaps one of the best, most well-connected and sought after locations to live in London.
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Due to the recent coronavirus pandemic, Hampstead Apartments is ensuring that our flats are being professionally cleaned and sanitised regularly and we are offering a no-contact key service and extending viewings via video. We are also extending discounts wherever possible. Please get in touch for further details.
- No smoking allowed
- Pets considered
£545 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent