Very cosy double bedroom available in Battersea
Me and Chloe amongst a growing number of friends we call it "the cottage".
The house is located in the heart of Battersea, a few steps from the park.
We're two professionals who are quite busy with their respective businesses who also enjoy good company, good vibes, good food, nice music and meaningful talk.
One of The two room ( the 650 one) is not massive but has plenty of storage and lots of light.
The other is a rather big Double Bedroom.
We share a big living room and two toilets on the grounfloor.
Kitchen is also shared and there's also a small private cobbled alley.
Ideally we're looking for someone long term, easy going and open minded.
Oh yeah, we also give shelter to two beautiful cats.
Mon - Fri let
- House share
- SW11 Area info
- £650 pcm (double)
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 34 to 42
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, fitness, dancing, eating, meditation, coffee, boxing, psychology, adventures, martial arts, chatting, the universe
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate