Queensway/Bayswater - Double room £150pw
We are delighted to offer a bright and spacious size double room to rent in a two-storey apartment set within the heart of Bayswater.
The rent is £150pw / Couples & Partners £195pw with all bills included. (Available NOW)
The two-bedroom flat sits on the first and second floor of an attractive period conversion and comprises two bedrooms (double) with a separate lounge.
The apartment comes fully furnished and finished to a high standard with wood flooring throughout and offers right ceiling height giving a pleasant feeling of natural light and space.
The property has a semi-open floor plan kitchen/dinner. The kitchen is fitted and equipped with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer all integrated—the flat benefits from two toilets. (Separate shower)
It is located on a fashionable Westbourne Grove, with Notting Hill Gate, Bayswater, Royal Oak, Westbourne Park, Queensway and Paddington stations all within easy reach.
And I quote 'this is a fantastic opportunity to live in one of the most respectable places in London'.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Nearby (Notting Hill Academy of Music, Portobello Market)
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Short term & Long term tenancy agreement available.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended!!
- £150 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent