Hyde Park Studio | Bills Inc-1 months free
Get One Month Free
All bills inc | Fully Furnished
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE | In-Person Tours still available
**LIMITED AVAILABILITY OFFER**
Get 1 month free!
The price shown reflects the lowest rate for a 12-month stay. Get your first month when you confirm a 12-month stay.
Multiple room layouts available.
All room rates vary based on room specifications and length of stay. The price shown reflects the lowest rate for a 12-month stay.
12 month stay =from £1,842 per month
9 month stay = from £1,907 per month
6 month stay = from £1.972 per month
3 month stay = from £2,102 per month
Newly Refurbished Duplex Apartments in a stunning Central London. Fully serviced and furnished. All studio's come with a kitchenette and en-suite.
New studio apartments set within a beautiful historic Georgian conversion. Fully serviced, furnished and all bills included. Kitchenette & en-suite facilities in every Studio.
- Newly renovated fully furnished serviced studio
- Closeby transport links: 3-minute walk to Baywater underground
- Close to shops, markets, restaurants, and Hyde park
- One monthly bill covers everything
* Double bed
* Private kitchenette
* Wall mounted SMART TV
* Storage cabinets
* Built-in bedside lights
* Bedding & linen
* En-suite bathroom
* Bi-weekly room cleaning
* Bi-weekly linen change
* Concierge Service
* High-speed broadband Internet
* Utilities (water, heating, electricity)
* Council tax
* TV license
* Maintenance team on hand
Get in touch to book your viewing!
£1,842 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord