Double room in spacious, split floor apartment. 7
We have a a double room with plenty of storage in a stunning, converted Victorian converted flat. You will have full access to the kitchen, living room and bathroom, which are furnished to a really high standard and well equipped.
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable double mattress and bed, wardrobe, a beautiful antique chests of drawers and writing desk, bedside table and lamp. The room is supplied with bed linen.
*Please note this room is available for Monday to Friday rent.
The flat is located a 7 minute walk to both Brixton station (10 mins to Victoria) and Loughborough Junction (9 mins to Blackfriars) & has easy access to buses to Waterloo and the Strand.
- Bills included
- Fibre broadband
- Large TV with Netflix & BT TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, kitchen aid (and plenty of recipe books)
- Fortnightly cleaning service included.
- Gated parking & potential to rent a space at extra cost.
We are a couple in our late twenties, working as civil servants. We have lots of hobbies so are often out in the evenings, but also love to cook and have a quiet evening in.
Please get in touch for more details.
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 27
- Any pets?
- Sport, cooking, music, theatre & languages
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord