Double Bedroom to Rent
Double spacious room available in Northwest - Brondesbury Park, Queens Park available February 2021
Details as follow:
- rent - 642pm (25% reduced by landlady until end of tenancy)
- bills - average about £50 a month
- council tax £100 pm until July. After July it will be £75pm.
- Transport - 1 mins from Brondesbury Park overground, 8 mins from Queens Park station (Bakerloo line) and 8 mins walk to Kilburn station (Jubilee). Also 15 mins walk to West Hampstead station.
- House located on Main Street with easy access to shops (Sainsbury’s., Co-op, etc..), cafes/bars and gyms.
- 5 minutes walk to Queens Park.
The room comes fully furnished and the kitchen fully equipped.
Female professionals only. Must be clean and tidy.
Reference checks will be required.
For more info, please Mesaage me. Happy to organise a viewing
- Flat share
- Brondesbury Park
- NW6 Area info
- £790 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, reading, gym, films
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate