Double room for Mon - Fri let, with river view
Monday to Friday let for a professional working in London during the week. More convenient and cheaper than a hotel.
Lovely room with river view of the Thames in a newly built building Surrey Quays/ Canada Water, SE16 (opposite Canary Wharf). 20 minutes from London Bridge, 15 minutes to cross to Canary Wharf. You’ll be sharing with us - a couple in our newly bought flat.
The room is furnished with a comfortable new John Lewis mattress, wardrobe, desk and lamps.
- £850/pm. Available from now.
- Middle floor flat in a brand-new building right on the river
- Mon - Fri room with your own bathroom (see pics)
- WiFi, bills & weekly cleaner included
- Comfy mattress (John Lewis) and feather duvet.
- washing machine and dryer
- super fast broadband
- outside parking at no cost if you are driving
- if cycling, a bike storage room inside building
- rent includes all bills
We are friendly and sociable but like to keep quiet and chilled during the week, so are looking for someone who is fairly independent.
About us, we work in humanitarian aid and CSR on regular working hours and occasionally travel for work; we have been together for 10 years and are a very chilled couple, we’re like best friends. We are friendly, clean and relaxed.
If you're interested in the room or want to visit, send us a message!
Jimmy (and Chris)
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- 16 Dec 2019
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord