Female House I Beautiful Double Ensuite Room
***ALL FEMALE HOUSE*** DOUBLE ENSUITE ROOM **
This house has been lovingly refurbished to a very high standard and along with our 5* rated service, you will not find better anywhere in the area.
No deposit option available to help with moving in costs – ask us for details
Our loyalty scheme offers regular discounts eg Tesco, M&S, Costa, H&M, ASOS at no additional cost to you!
Single occupancy only!
The rooms have:
1. Double bed and mattress.
2. Ensuite with shower, toilet and basin
3. Chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
4. TV and Internet point
You'll also enjoy
1. Large private back garden
2. Lounge with flat screen TV is provided for your Netflix and Amazon Prime binge watching 😉
3. Large modern kitchen with separate dining area
4. Cleaner to keep all communal areas, kitchen and bathrooms clean and safe
All bills and services are included meaning you can budget with TOTAL peace-of-mind! ALL BILLS INCLUDED
The rent includes super fast wireless broadband bills including council tax.
Weekly cleaner to maintain the house to its current high standard.
The garden is maintained.
Garden is south facing with furniture to sit outside.
Appliances include washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
and much, much more.
This has a leather settee
46" flat screen television with
100 MB wireless internet provided throughout the house.
The house sharers are friendly, happy, young female professionals who get together sharing a glass of wine after a long day at work or meal at the weekends. They keep the house very clean and are easy to get along always having a friendly chat.
An ideal location for commuters:
Is conveniently located, 5 minutes’ walk from Catford town centre with the many restaurants, shops and supermarkets. There is also a cinema and theatre. A lovely park is just round the corner.
Walking distance from Lewisham Hospital.
Catford and Catford Bridge station is 10 minutes’ walk, trains go to London Bridge, Lewisham for DLR, Cannon Street, Waterloo East and Charing Cross, Denmark Hill.
Thames Link into the City.
There is also an excellent bus service running to Dulwich, Greenwich, Bromley, Beckenham and central London.
MUST BE VIEWED!
No Couples, No Pets, Sorry.
Here's the easy-to-follow process to move in:
1. Call now to arrange a viewing at a time convenient to you.
2. Complete the easy online application. Referencing takes less than 24 hours.
3. Sign the online tenancy agreement and transfer funds.
4. Move into your new home!
We get how time consuming and frustrating it is trying to find the right place to live. No-one wants to move into a rubbish place with a landlord who doesn’t care and non-existent service. You deserve more than that.
What are you waiting for? - give us a call!
Look forward to hearing from you
Amanda and Nyreen
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 27
- Any pets?
- 4 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord