Cosy double bedroom in NW3 Camden Northern Line
Excellent for commuting to the city, enjoying the beautiful parks of the area, and close to Camden's nightlife.
Room price: £625 per month (12 month contract)
Bills: Not included (£35 monthly per person)
Council tax: Not included (£40 monthly per person / none if student)
Available now and fully furnished. The other two bedrooms are taken by nice, clean and respectful girls.
- Shared living room with smart TV.
- Exceptional wardrobe and storage space.
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with washing machine, microwave and Nespresso machine.
- Bathroom: shower room and separate WC with hand basin
- Covered front space for bicycles.
- Accommodation conveniently over two floors
- A large garden with bbq patio (* Access to the garden is possible only through the ground floor bedroom, you will have to ask your flatmate each time you want to use it *)
Chalk Farm station (northern line): 8 minutes walk
Gospel Oak station (overground): 10 minutes walk
Bus: 24 and 46, 3 minutes walk
Places of interest
Hampstead Heath park: 10 minutes walk
Primrose Hill park: 15 minutes walk
Camden market: 15 minutes walk
Royal Free Hospital: 15 minutes walk
Sainsbury's local: 10 minutes walk
Morrisons superstore: 15 minutes walk
M&S, Tesco, Lidl, Iceland, Co-op: 15 minutes walk
The property is HMO licensed and it's suitable for professionals and students.
- £625 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord