Chelsea apartment just off King's Road
Bright and airy apartment (large studio room plus additional single bedroom) in beautiful 1889 mansion block situated in Chelsea, just one minute’s walk from the King’s Road, Lots Road and the River Thames.
Ideal for single professional or professional couple.
Newly renovated throughout. Brand new soft furnishings throughout. Dual aspect main room with fully equipped kitchen area, seating area, dining area with window seat, large floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage and double Murphy bed enclosed in individually designed panelled casement. Full size double bed remains fully made when inside casement. Double glazed windows have black out blinds.
Richly decorated communal areas with thick carpet and Farrow & Ball painted walls. Front door to street has Banhams security lock with entry phone system. Hallway with floor to ceiling storage cupboards and entry phone system and double lock front door.
New bathroom suite with bath, shower and WC with heated towel rail and slate tiled floor.
• Smoke alarm
• Worcester Bosch gas boiler
• Hotpoint washer-dryer
• Candy oven and hob
• Zanussi dishwasher
• Full size fridge freezer
• Bespoke designed Murphy bed
• Berber carpets
• Wooden blinds
• Large fitted wardrobes and cupboards
• Window seat
In addition to large studio room with double bed, the additional bedroom with full size single bed and space for writing desk and chair has a window onto a quiet side street.
• 2 mins walk to no. 22, 11 and 19 buses (Sloane Square in 7-10 mins & Piccadilly and Victoria within 25 mins)
• 4 mins walk to no. 14 and 414 buses (South Kensington in 5-7 mins)
• 5 mins walk to Imperial Wharf (Clapham Junction in 4 mins & Shepherd’s Bush in 7 mins)
• 10 mins walk to Fulham Broadway
• 15 mins walk to Earls Court
• 20 mins walk to South Kensington and Gloucester Road
• 25 mins walk to Sloane Square
• Bicycle parking onsite
• Option to apply for Resident Parking Permit (can park anywhere in Kensington and Chelsea)
• Outside of congestion charging zone
• 5 mins walk to Chelsea Harbour TFL Riverboat Pier (to Blackfriars, Tower Bridge & Canary Wharf in rush hour)
• 1 min to Cremorne Gardens on the river
• 1 min to Kings Road
• 1 min to Thames
• 1 min to Shell garage
• 1 min to Co-op
• 4 mins to Sainsburys
• 5 mins to Tesco
• 5 mins to Kings Road cafes, restaurants, yoga studios
• 2 mins to Lots Road pubs, bars and jazz clubs
Short walk to...
• Bluebird Café
• The Chelsea Ram (popular local gastropub)
• Waitrose Kings Road
• Chelsea Football Club
• 606 Jazz Club
• Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
• Chelsea Harbour Club (tennis, gym, swimming)
• Chelsea Physic Garden
• Royal Hospital Chelsea (Chelsea Flower Show)
• Chelsea Old Church
• Chelsea Sports Centre
• Virgin Active Fulham Road
• Battersea Park (tennis, yoga, running tracks)
• Brompton Cemetery
£360 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord