All bills inc Bedroom +exclusive lounge & bathroom
PLEASE MESSAGE WITH your earliest move in date, phone number and length of time you can commit to.
TWO ROOMS (not one): the 12sqm larger room is to be used as the bedroom and the smaller 7sqm room can be used as an office, living room or private space (it can't be used as a sleeping room so ignore the bedroom furniture).
EXCLUSIVE FULL SIZE BATHROOM: the other tenant has his own en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is accessed via the hallway
LARGE EAT-IN KITCHEN: the other tenant hardly cooks
Perfectly placed for quickly and easily getting to the West End/Soho and Shoreditch by foot/bus, this place is perfect for those who want to enjoy living and working in the heart of London.
The flat is part of the Bourne Buildings, grade 2 listed buildings that are 114 years old in Clerkenwell. The apartment is five minutes away from both Farringdon and Chancery Lane stations. SHARING WITH ONLY ONE OTHER (professional at Accenture)
Price shown (£1500 pcm) is for 12+ months tenancy.
Under 12 months tenancy is £1600 pcm but will consider lower if only one person is renting.
- Washer-dryer and fridge-freezer
- ALL bills included (just share the cost of consumables like toilet roll, cleaning materials, etc)
- Intercom guest access/key fob entry with only a few steps up to door (1st floor)
- Sharing with local working, quiet professional
- Short lets/couples considered (surcharge may apply)
- Internet included
- New, double glazed windows
Why choose this place (and what to look out for elsewhere):
1. Accredited landlord
2. Licensed as a valid flatshare by Camden Council with safety compliances in place (required for all London properties with more than people sharing)
3. Landlord owns property
* All three of these can be validated online for any property (details available on request after viewing)
4. Deposit protected in government scheme and not more than 5 weeks worth of rent required, as stipulated by law
EPC Rating: D
- £1,500 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord