1 Bedroom Furnished Apt Near Prince regent Station
A Bright, modern open plan and newly refurbished apartment. It is fully furnished with all furniture as well as kitchen and cooking utensils etc. and it is available when the current tenant moves out (MID FEBRUARY 2021)
All bills are included and wifi is provided in the £1100 per month.
Please note this price is for single occupancy. If you are a couple it will be an extra £100 per month. (£1200 in total per month)
This is a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment with a lounge, kitchen, bathroom with shower and bedroom. This apartment is on the ground floor.
The apartment is one of 3 apartments in a building on Prince Regent Lane. There is a small office at the front of the building. The office hours are 9-6PM.
There is Air conditioning and a washing machine and dryer
The apartment is suitable for professionals working in the area or for working at home.
References needed (character and work and proof of income)
Message for more info/viewings
This apartment is usually used as an Airbnb whereby I have 100+ 5 star reviews but due to the current situation and proximity to the Excel centre, all of the events have been cancelled and therefore all of our bookings, hence now listing for longer term stays.
- The ExCeL Centre & Prince Regent DLR station is on the end of the road (Less than 10 mins walk)
- Less than 10 mins bus to Canning Town Station (Zone 2 - Jubilee & DLR Lines) - Bus stop in front of flat.
- 15 mins on DLR to Bank & Tower Gateway (Shoreditch)
- 20 minutes to Canary Wharf, The 02, City Airport, Stratford Westfield,
- Convenience store next door
£1,100 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord