Double room with its own bathroom in modern flat
We have a lovely two bedroom flat on the 10nth floor with a big corner balcony which overlooks the Victory Park and a huge private terrace, perfect for the summer!
It is fully furnished with high quality siemens appliances:
- induction oven
- washing machine and dryer
- underfloor heating
- air conditioning
- air ventilation
Your room is spacious with its own big bathroom. It comes with:
- a double bed with a brand new orthopaedic mattress
- a three door wardrobe
- a big chest of drawers
- two bedside tables
The flat will be shared with us, a couple in our mid 30s, working professionals, clean, tidy and respectful.
East Village is a great location to live, quiet with a lot of parks and sports centres around.
Just moments away you will find Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Vue cinema, gyms, restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries and a butchery.
There is also the Aquatic Centre with olympic size pool, a Velodrome, a Hockey and Tennis centre and The Copper Box arena.
The area also benefits from great transport links:
- Central and Jubilee underground lines (night Tube) to city centre, Canary wharf, London bridge and Westminster
- Trains to Kings Cross (7 mins away) and Liverpool street (9 mins away)
- DLR to Canary Wharf and City airport
- Bus to Stansted airport
The room is available now and in the rent is included super fast internet. All the other bills are extra (Council tax, Electricity, Heating, Water).
There are no deposit or agency fees or any other extra fees.
Please send us a message if you have any questions or to arrange a viewing.
Couples are welcomed!
We look forward to meeting you!
- £1,100 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 33 to 34
- Any pets?
- Fashion, Music, Movies, Cooking, Travel
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate