Stunning double room in East London
My name is Rebeka, a 30-year old professional (I work in the legal function of a fintech start up) and I am looking for a new flatmate. I would be happy to live with either a male or female and with someone who is looking for a long term home.
What you need to know …
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room and kitchen, winter garden, balcony (plenty of storage space)
- Rent is £1,070/month/person
- Bills come to around £100/month/person or less depending on consumption (incl. council tax, electricity, heating, water)
- 4th floor
- Facing west to a natural reserve, with a stunning view of the London skyline (Canary Wharf, Bank, Olympic Stadium, Copper Box and Here East)
- No deposit
- Free wifi
- Washing machine
- Newly built and renovated / converted into residential property after the athletes exited following the 2012 Olympics
- Landlord: Get Living London
- The flat is in a building located in the heart of the Olympic Park (East Village)
- 3 Better gyms within 5 min walking distance and 1 GymBox at Westfield
- Aquatics Centre is a 7 min walk
- Tube stations: either Stratford or Stratford International station
- Tube: 2 DLR lines, Central Line, Jubilee Line, Tfl Rail, Overground
- Zone 2
- Less than 10 min walk from Westfield
- 30-minute commute to Canary Wharf, Liverpool street and Moorgate.
- £1,070 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate