Spacious DBL room 8min to Finchley Central tube
Looking for a new long-term flatmate!
* 4k Ultra HD TV and sound system. Amazon Prime and Netflix available.
* Front and back garden (shared)
* High-speed broadband
* Off road parking/free local parking and a garage for storage
* 1st floor flat with a shared, secure entrance hall
* Friendly neighbours who are happy to accept deliveries!
* Energy efficient lighting throughout
Is large and bright, with a double bed. Includes:
*Fitted wardrobes, bookcase and drawers
*Overlooks rear garden
*Has been recently redecorated with new carpet
*Bright and warm with natural LED lighting
*Bath with power shower
Fully fitted with ample storage and has:
*cooker and microwave
*espresso coffee machine
*cutlery and crockery
A bright, warm and comfortable sitting and dining area, with:
* a professional entertainment system (4k Ultra HD TV and high-resolution sound)
* an extendable dining table
* an eclectic range of books to share
* double glazing
8 min walk to West Finchley or Finchley Central tube (Northern Line, Zone 4) and buses to central London
On bus route to Brent Cross Shopping Centre
10 min drive to the M1
In walking distance of supermarkets (Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury) restaurants and parks. A bus ride to cinemas, bowling alley and swimming pool.
I'd like you to be a sociable professional ; preferably looking for a home rather than a room to rent.
A Northerner -in -exile, who is an experienced team manager in the voluntary sector. I am a kind and friendly person, with a crazy sense of humour, who likes meeting new people and exploring interesting places. I'm a bit of a foodie (vegetarian), but don't mind sharing with those that aren't! I enjoy travelling, the gym, theatre, comedy nights, and live music. Also, I like nights in reading, cooking or watching tv/films and happy to have the occasional natter over a drink!
Please send a short bio about yourself if interested.
- £850 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, reading, socialising, films, theatre, fitness, pub quizzes
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate