Double bedroom with great facilities in SW6 1SX
Me (Spanish) and my girlfriend (Italian) are looking for a flat-mate for the other luminous double bedroom, spacious and with its own bathroom.
The flat is huge, shared living room, equipped kitchen, storages and last but not least a small terrace on the communal park. The flat is part of an amazing development of BPC (Security Guard 24 hours, CCTV, Care Taker, Leisure center, car park)
The complex is sorrounded by the calm of the private gardens and a communal park dedicated, parking is included in the rent with the other unique facilities, such as: spa, swimming pool, gym, sauna.
Join this lovely community, with on-site security that provides safety and help 24/7.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual working in the city!
About us? We are architects, we like cooking, doing sport and painting.
We are a very clean and tidy couple and we are looking for someone like us, if you are not in the tidy club this is not the advert for you!
Underground and overground stations very close, West Bromton and Fulham Broadway.
Border of Chelsea and Fulham.
Available to start from Dec 4th.
Grab this opportunity as we are now taking views, get in touch to arrange a visit asap!
Bills are excluded. Monthly cost variable depending on consume, average of £93 per room.
- Double room: £850 PCM total excl. Bills
- Your name will be in the contract, 6 months, minimum term, 2 months notice.
- 1125 GPB Deposit
- Closest Tube Station: West Brompton (7-mins walk) Fulham Broadway (8 minutes) and Earls Court (10/12 mins walk)
- Gated complex with security hut, concierge and private gardens
- Pool, Gym & Sauna
- Gated parking spot included
- 2nd floor terrace overlooking a private park
Do you feel like already living there?
Whatsapp / message me for more details and to arrange viewings.
Please feel free to ask any questions and to book a viewing.
- £850 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Sport, architecture, art and science
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate