Bright rooms in converted warehouse (Lnd Fields)
Re listing as we had a last minute drop out!
We have 2 rooms available in a large London Fields warehouse conversion. It would be an ideal space for photo/video creatives or any artist that needs a bit of room!
Close to all the London fields amenities cafes, pubs, supermarkets and restaurants.
As its a conversion it will require a bit of work to make the rooms homely, probs a bit of paint and some ikea trips 😆
- Rent: £876.50 PCM
- Utilities: £95-130 aprox PCM (all bills inc Sky Broadband 40mb Down /15mb up) (depending on how many ways we are splitting it)
We are looking for two people (no couples sorry!) that are easy going, happy to just buy stuff when it runs out and keep on top of the cleaning. It’s a big space so it’s easy to let it get out of hand!
Pets are welcome. No smoking in the house!
We are over 30s professionals so it's not a student party house. We tend to have a few friends around at the weekends but we don’t want to have big parties with loads of random people over all the time.
It’s a great space and would love to fill it with easy going people so please send a (small) description about yourself/interests and we will get back to you!
- £877 pcm (double)
- £877 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, art, films, food, cinema, photography, gaming, tv, netflix, pubs, drinking, fashion, wine, videography, alcohol
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate