Double Room In Huge London Fields Factory Flat
Want a big space to feel less claustrophobic during lockdown? We will have one room available for our bright 7-bedroom HUGE 3000sqf London Fields warehouse flat.
The 2000sqf (3m ceiling) living area has plenty of natural light which makes it suitable for photoshoots or any other creative projects + we all got workstations.
- The bedrooms are double size with 3m ceilings and can be changed any way you want (paint, diy builds etc)
- 2 bathrooms (1 with shower/1 with bathtub)
- 2 washing machines + 2 Tumble driers
- A kitchen with a huge 6-ring gas hob/double oven and enough work surfaces for everyone to cook at the same time
- Punching bag, and yoga mats at your disposal
- Plenty of storage outside of the bedrooms
- Rent £930 (until April 2021), Deposit £1130
- Move-in date 15th of November
We are Ashton (photographer), Katie (Photography student), Grant (photographer), Charlie (acting student) Martin (musician), Neon (fashion student) and Michelle (marketing). We all hang out for dinners, board games, movie nights, wig parties etc but there is no pressure for the more introverted to socialise.
10 min to Hackney Central Overground Station
5 min to London Fields Overground Station
15 min walk/5min bus ride to the nearest tube station, Bethnal Green on the Central Line
5 min to Broadway Market
5 min to Victoria Park
1 min to Lidl on Well Street.
If you're interested please send us a message and write a little bit about yourself like occupation/interests/preferred length of stay etc.
- £930 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, movies, fashion, literature
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate