Good size room close to Highbury/Islington!
I'm moving out of my current flat and looking for another cool person to fill my spot!
The room will be available from 30th October (but can be flexible)
Rent and bills:
Rent is £525 a month. Our shared bills (internet, water, gas, electricity, council tax) are currently £82 a month.
About the flat:
The flat is on a quiet leafy road in Canonbury/Highbury. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, drawers and small built in wardrobe. The flat is also fully furnished with all the usual shared appliances. It also includes:
- 4 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with gas hob and cooker
- Lounge with projector and dining space
- Plenty of shared storage cupboards
You'll be living with some pretty sweet people! John (Geordie), Rob (drummer) and the latest addition Amy (creative mind). They're all super lovely, kind and welcoming and would like someone with similar qualities to join the family.
Transport and location:
Perfect location and super close to Clissold park, Stoke Newington and beyond plus there's multiple transport options:
- Loads of bus routes within minutes walk (141/341/393/236/19/4)
- Canonbury overground (10min walk)
- Arsenal Tube station for the Piccadilly line (15 min walk)
- Highbury and Islington Tube station for the Victoria line, overground and national rail (20min walk).
Feel free to contact me if you're interested and i'll happily answer any queries.
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 33
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate