Immaculate one-bed flat btw Village & Crouch-end
A recently refurbished Edwardian conversion garden flat comprises of one double bedroom, large living/dining room, separate modern fitted kitchen and fully fitted bathroom.
The property benefits from neutral decor and carpet flooring throughout and is conveniently situated within minutes walking distance to Highgate tube station(Northern Line) and buses to Central London.
The property is well located between Highgate Village, Crouch End and Muswell Hill.
The flat is ideal for a professional couple and is available from 24th Oct for occupancy.
• One bedroom first floor flat
• Newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and GCH
• Neutral décor
• Excellent transportation links
• Walking distance to Highgate Village Crouch End and Muswell Hill
• No fees are applicable.
• On street parking is available for residents via local Council.
Strictly no pets or smoking is permitted
£345 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord