Peaceful Double - En Suite - Private Balcony
Seeking affable lodger for bright, spacious double with en suite and own private balcony.
Double room available in peaceful, third floor flat with lots of natural light and hard to beat views.
- Furnished. Double bed with brand new mattress. Chest of drawers. Built-in floor to ceiling wardrobe with shelf.
- Plenty big enough for a desk and chair if studying or hybrid working.
- Modest en suite with shower, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail and mirror.
- Double doors opening onto private balcony. Ideal for sitting out on in the summer and for enjoying twinkly lights in the winter.
Comfortable living room and separate, well-equipped kitchen.
Secure bike storage.
Neighbours are considerate and friendly.
The development has a new CCTV system and patrolling night security.
All bills included:
- Council Tax
- TV licence
- Vodafone Superfast 2 broadband
It is often said that Hither Green has a village-like feel (with patisserie, florists, delicatessen, coffee shops, craft beer and chocolate etc.) but it retains all of the charm of a south east London neighbourhood (with pub and bars, pizzeria and restaurants, chicken shop and Dominoes, hairdressers, convenience stores, Tesco, Sainsburys and Co-op etc.). There is an abundance of great outdoor spaces including Manor House Gardens with its library and duck pond, and Mountsfield Park with its tennis and basketball courts, football pitches, ornamental gardens, and weekly parkrun.
4 minute walk to Hither Green station with frequent, direct trains to:
- Lewisham DLR: 5 mins
- New Cross Overground: 10 mins
- London Bridge: 10 mins
- Waterloo East: 15 mins
- Charing Cross: 20 mins
- Cannon Street: 20 mins
2 minute walk to bus routes 181 and 225.
4 minute walk to night bus N171.
15 minute walk to Lewisham High Street and University Hospital Lewisham.
20 minute bus ride to Goldsmiths.
Independent, kind, easy-going and good-humoured. I’m neither a party animal, nor a recluse! I work for a national museum during the week, and I enjoy winding down at weekends by either relaxing in the flat or exploring London with friends.
I’m content in my own company and comfortable with shared living. My outgoing flatmate has lived here for +5 years. I’m hoping to find a new flatmate who is clean, tidy, considerate, and calm.
Single occupancy only and regrettably no pets.
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord