3 Bedroom Flat - Leyton - All bills Included
*Stunning 3 Bedroom Flat on Manor Road in Leyton.
*5 mins to Leyton underground tube station (central line).
*10mins to Blackhorse Road underground tube station (Victoria line).
*Leyton Tube Station to Liverpool Street Station on the underground takes 11mins.
*Blackhorse Road Tube Station to Victoria Tube Station on the underground takes 20mins.
*Lea Bridge road is a 1 min walk to the bus stop
- Bus 48 takes you to London Bridge (Via Hackney)
- Bus 55 takes you to Oxford Street (Via Hackney)
- Bus 56 takes you to Whipps Hospital
- Bus 58 takes you to East Ham (Via Stratford)
- Bus 158 takes you to St James Street & Blackhorse Road
*Tesco's is right at the bottom of the street which is open until 11pm everyday, and there is a luxury of food restaurants options to choose from.
*Modern, clean and tidy house.
*Modern Kitchen and Bathrooms.
*Virgin Fibre Optic 150mg Broadband.
*Bedroom 1 - Larger than average Double bedroom which has Double Wardrobe, and plenty of additional storage space.
*Bedroom 2 - is incredibly spacious as it is the size of 2 double rooms put together, which makes you feel you are gaining great value for money.
*Bedroom 3 (ensuite) - upstairs the HUGE skylit loft room, which has a beautiful view of the Shard, and has an en-suite shower room, ensuring that there are no frantic early mornings.
*Manor road is a one-way road which makes it a very quiet residential area, so after a long days work you can relax in peace.
*Viewings are Highly Recommended!
- £600 pcm (double)
- £700 pcm (double)
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord