Bright single room in Bethnal Green, available now
We are renting a single room in our flat as the old flatmate had to leave England to come back to his family in Portugal.
The room is newly furnished and it has been painted and cleaned to perfection, there is a new drawer, a new wardrobe and a new bed.
The house is a 3 bedroom house, one bathroom, one toilet and one kitchen to share.
We are very quiet and tidy, you will live with bruno, archaeologist from Spain and Fabrizio, private chef from Italy.
The room is ready from now and you if you want to have a virtual viewing get in touch and we can arrange it!
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- London E1
- E1 Area info
- £480 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, gym, art, socialising, movies, food, running, books, going out, gigs, health, people
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate