House to call Home, Double Room
The property is about 15 minutes away from Canning Town station, only about 5 mins away by any of the several frequent buses. So decent transport links via the jubilee and DLR lines.
The room is available for £675pcm including bills.
House is currently occupied by myself as live-in landlord. I am a 31yo writer and musician. I am vegetarian, so veg-friendly people will make the kitchen easier (though is not a strict requirement).
Lodgers will be allowed a lot of flexibility into making the house feel like a home.
- V. fast internet
- Shared living space and dining space
- Dishwasher, Washing machine & Dryer
- Spacious and well equipped kitchen
- 2 bathrooms, one with shower & bath
- Great, fast connections to Jubilee and DLR lines (via bus)
- £675 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- movies, writing, poetry, vegan, vegetarian, fantasy, fiction
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord