Spacious new 1 bed in East London
Modern, well-lit flat in the heart of East London. Ideal for working from home or in the city centre. Available as soon as.
Lease transfer: 7 months rent to pay. Until June 2021. Longer tenancy available, too.
- washing machine
- a heated towel rail in the bathroom
- secure building with intercom
- modern interior - high spec bathroom and kitchen
- double glazed windows - great heat and sound insulation
- large balcony
- new build (only 5 years old)
- west-facing windows in the living room - great for working from home
- large storage cupboard at the front of the apartment - adds a lot of storage space in the flat
- flat supports high-speed broadband
Cambridge Heath Station - 2 mins walk
Bethnal Green Underground Station - 7 mins walk
Broadway Market and Victoria Park - 5 mins walk away
We've loved living here for the last 18 months - great flat and awesome location.
Bills not included. EPC Rating: B
References: Yes - you need to have a household income of £40,000 to be a successful applicant with our estate agents. 6-week deposit payable at the start of the tenancy
Get in touch, if you would like to arrange a viewing. :-)
£380 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant