Double En-suite in Hackney Wick, canal balcony
We are on the hunt for a 3rd housemate to share our sociable and cosy home.
As a household we enjoy hanging out watching TV, having a glass or wine or heading to the pub but we also respect everyones privacy & space.
You would be living with myself , working in healthcare and Kim who works as a civil servant. We both work Mon-Friday 9-5 so fairly chilled mid week but enjoy going out at the weekend.
The flat is located just across the canal from Hackney wick with loads of bars and restaurants, with Victoria park only 5 minute walk away.
Overground Hackney wick - 5 minute walk
Stratford - 20 min walk (10 min bus)
Drop us a message if you would like to view or want to know a bit more.
- Flat share
- London E3
- E3 Area info
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 28
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, gym, art, socialising, films, food, running, yoga, cycling, cinema, pubs, fashion, gigs
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate