Double Room - London Fields - £725
Available from today!
1 Large fully furnished double room available for rent, as part of a 4 bedroom flat.
The recently renovated flat is situated in Hackney (E9) and is surrounded by green areas (London Fields, Victoria Park, Well Street Common)
Large double room with a king size bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside table and chest of drawers. Any additional furniture that is needed for WFH can be requested. Room is bigger than what it looks like on the picture and fits a desk perfectly.
Wide range of transport links:
- 3 Overground stations within walking distance
* London Fields (4 mins walk) , Hackney Central and Homerton (10 mins walk) ALL trains pass through Liverpool Street.
- Direct bus routes to Shoreditch, Mile End, Canary Wharf, Monument, London Bridge, Barbican, St Paul's and Oxford Circus, all within a 3 minute walk
- Nearest underground station (Bethnal Green – 15 mins walk) however a bus will take you 5 mins
- Lidl is a 2 min walk, Tesco 5 min walk and Hackney town centre is a 10 min walk away.
+ £725 a month - bills around £70/75 a month
+ Superfast FIBRE OPTIC broadband
+ Full Sky package in the Living Room. Including Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ and Now TV
+ FREE weekly cleaning service
+ 2 bathrooms (bath shower and shower cubicle) newly renovated
+ Large balcony beside the living room has been recently renovated during the first lockdown and is great in summer
+ A small (sausage) dog is present and is very well behaved. He enjoys long walks so you’re always welcome to take him out and about.
+ Variety of bars and restaurants nearby
Three males 25, 26 and 30 - working in Advertising, Sales and Product Development
Fob entry into main building and safety locks on front door of property.
If you need any further information, please TEXT or EMAIL me on the contact details provided.
- £725 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, sports, gym, socialising, films, food, netflix, pubs, drinking, wine, outdoors, coffee
- 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord