Amazing bright Double room in 2 beds flat £750
Double Room located 1 mins walk from the Green Lanes Ladder. Part of a recently refurbished 2 bedroom first floor flat with spacious, modern living room and fitted kitchen.
Onto the boring stuff: rent is £750 + £100 for bills ( + council tax + cleaner) .
You will be added to the contract, there is a 1 month deposit and the agency will ask you for reference check.
I am a super chill professional working for a tech startup, and looking for a clean, sociable person to share the flat with. I am in my mid-30's, I have been living in London for the past 5 years.
My flatmate is moving in with her boyfriend and so she is leaving behind her lovely room.
- Furniture: bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed night stand.
- Storage room
- You will be added to the contract, let directly from the agency, they are quite prompt should we need anything.
- Great underground transport links (Piccadilly line) 10 mins walk from the property
- Great bus links just 1 mins walk from the property
- Direct buses to Trafalgar Square, London Bridge, Camden Town, Euston, Old Street, Islington, Angel and etc...
- Spacious living space
- Modern equipment including a washing machine
- In the heart of Green Lanes ladder with close proximity to trendy Bars, Coffee Shops, Supermarkets, Gyms, Finsbury Park, Wood Green Mall, Turnpike lane high street, Alexandra Palace and Manor house.
- There is a cleaner coming every two weeks not included in the rent.
- Super fast broadband connection with WiFi
I used to play in a band with my former roommates, covid kinda broke us apart. We still go practice on Sundays sometimes. I used to be at work during the week for most of the day and only come back at night. Now with lockdown I work from home. But it is temporary, will be back in the office soon. My flatmate does the same. The house has been perfect for this situation.
It would be nice to have a flatmate that does not mind sharing the occasional glass of wine, beer or even just a tea. The point is to not live with a stranger, but have a nice vibe in the house.
With my last flatmates sometimes we used to go out to the local pub, to a cafe for brunch or out for drinks. In general we leave plenty of space to each other, of course. Just trying to create a more warm and friendly environment. In the end, I am looking for someone likeminded that can fit in, and has a sense of humour. no drama, no passive-aggressive notes, we just make things work!! :)
I like how things were going in the house, A boy and girl was kinda of a nice balance in the flat. Ideally we manage to keep that balance. With my flatmate things have been awesome and we get along well.
Anyways, viewings at anytime really, as I am always home.
Send a message with a little bit about yourself first, if this looks interesting to you!
P. S.: I was so lazy I uploaded the pictures I had when I first got the flat. We got more stuff now and it's nicer. I can take some more pictures if you want, and just send them over whatsapp if you message me, but you should just come and see it. The place is really cool.
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, sports, movies, food, football, drinking, rugby, cricket, relaxing, concerts, skating
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate