Huge Ensuite double room - LB/Shad thames
*Huge Ensuite Double room (with own bathroom - middle one in the floor plan) in zone 1 (Center) in 2 bed 2 bathroom apartment. Parking spot available if necessary in garage.
*converted warehouse - huge windows
*furnished (bed and 2 x wardrobe - but there is heaps of space for a desk or additional furniture)
*8 - 10 min walk to either London bridge/Bermondsey station, buses very close incl to shoreditch.
*Thames river close by. Running route close by, Can walk to canary wharf (1 hr).
*Walking distance to the City, shoreditch (35 - 40 mins). plenty of restaurants/pubs around including maltby street market and bermondsey st.
*there are a few gyms that are close by including third space.
*sainsbury, tesco, off licences, many pubs and a rosa's thai close by
Professionals only. This is not a party apartment (however, we should be friends!).
Min let 1 month max let 5 months
You will be sharing with one other professional (lawyer) from Australia, Sydney and currently 3 pot plants,
- Rent is £1300 PCM + £1800 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT (rent subject to any increases from landlord)
- room available ~1 February 2020 (negotiable).
- bills are about £200 pcm (incl broadband, cleaner, heating, council tax)
- Professional cleaning service 1 a month.
- 24/7 concierge + dry cleaning + cool doormen +charity drop off
- central heating, fast broadband, bt tv
If you are interested send me a message with your moving date, a few lines about yourself and what you do in london, phone number and availability for viewings (I can organise either before Dec 18, or After Jan 13).
- £1,300 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Cooking, exercise, yoga, travelling, movies, music
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate