Newly Furnished 1 Bed Penthouse
1 bedroom penthouse, price £1,300/m bills excluded; price negotiable for contract more than 12 months.
Beautiful newly furnished 1 bedroom flat, with idyllic communal gardens and water fountain, which can be enjoyed either sitting on your penthouse balcony or go for a short stroll or sit down.
Key features of community:
- Communal gardens & water fountain;
- 24/7 Concierge service, including receiving parcels for you when you are not in;
- CCTV and security onsite;
- FREE visitors' parking;
Key features of the flat:
- Modern kitchen with all appliances that you need;
- Spacious bathroom and lounge give the flat a roomy but cosy feel;
- Plenty of storage to keep things out of sight;
- Large built in wardrobe with double bed;
- Ceiling to floor windows to allow lots of light in;
- Modern conveniences including: dishwasher, Samsung TV, washer/dryer, Dyson vacuum etc.
- Underground: less than 3 mins walk to Woolwich Arsernal DLR Station, direct to Bank, Canary Wharf;
- Train: less than 4 mins walk to Woolwich Arsernal Rail Station connecting Charing Cross, London Bridge, King's Cross St. Pancras, Farringdon etc.;
- Ferry: less than 3 mins walk from Woolwich Ferry South pier, direct to Embankment, Westminster, Blackfriars, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf;
- Crossrail: less than 1 mins walk from Woolwich Arsenal crossrail station (coming soon);
- By bus: multiple bus stations within 3 mins walk;
- Tesco, M&S, Sainsbury's, food markets, cafe, lovely pubs and restaurants less than 1-2 mins walk;
- Greenwich IKEA, Greenwich Shopping Park (clothes and supermarkets) nearby.
£1,300 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 28 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord