Lovely double room available in a cosy house
A modern and cosy double room will be available in an amazing house with private garden.
The spacious double room is fully furnished and comes with a double bed, large mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair etc. Plenty of storage!
The house is beautifully renovated, with a good size kitchen and living room, antique furniture and modern appliances. The kitchen is equipped with a cooker, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Located in a quiet residential area and well served by good transport links. Easy access to local supermarkets, restaurants, bars, park, and other local amenities. Walking distance to the town centre and train stations.
Ideal for working professionals of these Locations: London Bridge, Canary Wharf, Blackfriars or The City of London
Perfect for students of the following Universities:
Goldsmiths, Greenwich, South Bank
* Double Room is £650 per month, fully inclusive of all bills (water, electricity, gas, council tax)
* Unlimited high-speed WIFI included
* Room is only for one person, no couples/sharing
* Ideal for working persons and students
LOCATION / TRANSPORT:
London Zone 3
* Room is located in a typical 1930s house on a quiet street and very close to a large park / common
* 5 minutes walking distance to Bellingham Station and Beckenham Hill (trains frequently go to the City: Elephant & Castle, Blackfriars, City Thameslink (St. Pauls), Farringdon, St. Pancrass International, Kentish Town, Luton Airport). Only 30 minutes by train to Bank (Bellingham to Blackfriars, 22 minutes, then District/Circle Line to Monument/Bank, 7 minutes)
* Only 2 minutes walking distance from the next bus stop with the following routes: 54, 136, 208, 320, N136, N199
- Bus 320 directly goes to Catford Bridge Station (only 12 minutes by train to London Bridge / Shard!!! And 20 minutes to Cannon Street)
- Bus 136 & 208 directly go to Lewisham (DLR to Greenwich, Canary Wharf and Stratford)
* 5 minutes walking distance to Lidl / 10 minutes to a Sainsbury Superstore and 24 hour McDonalds
* 15 minutes walking distance (or 5 minutes by all busses) to Catford Town Centre / High Street with all shops & amenities (Lidl, Aldi, Tesco, Iceland, Boots, Superdrug, Argos, Poundland, Costa Cafe, Weatherspoons, Nandoos, Mc Donalds, KFC, Subway etc.)
Catford has many traditional English Pubs, international restaurants & is a trendy location. It has a good mix of people and is popular with young working professionals who travel to the City of London or Canary Wharf. The University of Greenwich is approximately 35 minutes away by public transport.
We’re a friendly house share (young working professionals) and are looking for someone polite and tidy. International flatmates are very welcome.
Please get in touch if interested, more info/photos available on request.
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 39
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate