Superb Single Room, All Bills Included....
Beautiful Single Room (Double bed) in a very spacious house, located in Tulse Hill, very close to Clapham South(1. 6 miles)/Brixton(1. 4 miles)/Streatham (1. 7 miles)/Dulwich (1. 5 miles) - Located on Gaywood Close – SW2 3QN)
Share the house with young professionals.
The house benefits from a nice Kitchen, a very large Sitting Room, one Bathroom with toilet and one separate Toilet (...so no queuing in the morning!).
- Fibre Optic Internet
- Washing machine
- Tumble Drier
- Central Heating
- 1 Bathroom plus 2 separate Toilets
- Good size front and back Garden
- 99% usage of Living Room (couple of times a week, for a couple of hrs, it turns into space for online dance lessons, due to Covid 19 restrictions on Dance Studios).
- 10 minutes walking from Tulse Hill Rail Station
- 10 minutes walking from Streatham Bus Station (buses 24hrs)
- Free Parking just outside the house.
- 4/5 bus stops from Clapham South Tube Station or Brixton (20 min walking)
- 5 minutes walking from Brockwell Park ((Gym, Lido, open swimming pool, etc, etc)
£139 a week (paid per calendar month) - ALL BILLS INCLUDED!!!
Minimum 3 months contract.
One month deposit - one month in advance.
Serious people only, call Massimo.
... in case you find a voice mail, please leave a message with your name and number or a text and I'll get back to you a. s. a. p!
- £139 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 39
- Any pets?
- dancing, wine, singing, keeping fit
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord