Minimalist double bedroom in Fitzrovia - 1150pcm
Minimalist-designed double bedroom in the heart of Fitzrovia. This bright bedroom is within a modern flat which has been renovated to a minimalist and sustainability-focused lifestyle.
Located just off Charlotte Street and Tottenham Court Road on tree-lined quiet street.
The Double Room:
- Large double bedroom, minimalist qualities and Nordic-stye mood ceiling lights
- Huge room space for minimal lifestyle or additional furnishings
- Built-in wardrobe with large mirror and ample storage
- Dark navy and velvet armchair
- Rustic and hip living room overlooking a tree-lined street, with bespoke Nordic style furnishings on wooden flooring.
- Extendable dining table can fit up to 10 people.
- Industrial kitchen with appliances including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer and electric hob.
- Modern bathroom, recently renovated in-line with Japanese 'Zen' qualities.
- The Flat is situated just off Charlotte Street (1 min), Tottenham Court Road (1 min) and Oxford Street (5 min).
- Fitzrovia has a number of buzzing bars and restaurants ideal for dining within walking distance.
- 5min walk to the open fields of Regents Park:
- Several tube links - Goodge Street, Warren Street, Oxford Street, Great Portland Street
- Working professional in sustainability industry
Mon - Fri let
- £1,150 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, films, food, cinema, nature, coffee
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord