Queens Park / West kilburn, Attic Room, £485pm
We have an attic room available from the 1st of November. If you'd like to move in later, you would still need to pay for the whole month.
- Rent: £485p/m
- Utilities: £50p/m - £80p/m (varies)
- Water: £90 (yearly)
- Initial deposit: £600 (paid to the leaving housemate)
- loft conversion (2 sets of stairs from the ground floor)
- kitchen & garden, no living room
- Zone 2, the borough of Westminster
- portobello road market, 15/20 min walk
- Closest tubes, Queens Park, Kensal Rise + Westbourne Park
Housemates are all young professionals (2 guys and one girl). We’re all nice and laid back. Excellent transport links and lovely, quiet neighbourhood (borough of Westminster) with some friendly housemates.
We're not discriminatory against any beliefs or backgrounds. This is an extremely cheap deal for such a good house and area. Because of that, we don't expect people to complain if we need to all pay a bit more when the heating needs to be used more, for example.
We want someone to contribute, consistently enough. We don't like cheapskates or people who hide away from their contributing as much as the rest of us. If you can do that, you can do whatever you like. Having friends/people over is no problem, just be considerate and give us a bit of notice, in case we need to be up early.
what we need:
- people who clean up after themselves
- people who contribute to cleaning the communal areas, weekly.
- people who pay rent and utilities - and on time
- someone who works a 9-5, 5 days a week (or close)
- some communication - no ‘ghosts’
- people who pay rent and utilities on time
- people who are considerate of their housemates, when it comes to mess, leaving their things everywhere in communal areas, cleanliness, finance, loudness, use of cooking utensils, time in the bathroom at 7am-9am.
- someone who takes out the bins at least once a fortnight
- give potentially smelly recycling a quick rinse
...a lot of common sense stuff but we've had a fair few nightmare housemates who have had to leave because they change after a few months.
If you leave, you need to arrange your own replacement and give the house a few weeks of notice.
A lot of interest in the room so contact for viewing ASAP. Available on some weekends and all evenings. Call to arrange.
- £485 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 39
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate