Room near East Ham Station - must see
- Double room in friendly houseshare
- Room ready to move in
- 7 minutes walk from East Ham Station
- No fees
- ALL bills included: gas, electric, water, fast unlimited internet, TV Licence, Council tax all included
- Shared living/dining room
- Right next to high street with choice of supermarkets, restaurants, shops and amenities (everything you need is in walking distance)
You will be sharing with three young professionals aged 22-35 who are clean and considerate. We're not always in but do enjoy spending odd evenings in and occasionally having friends over, as well as exploring the fun that London has to offer. This is not a party house but we are a friendly bunch!
The bedroom comes with a double bed, plenty of hanging space/storage and a chest of drawers.
Repairs and problems are always attended to promptly. We keep the house clean and tidy - if this is a struggle for you look elsewhere!
I am able to show you around on evenings and weekends so please get in contact :)
Best method of contact is text message or direct message on here.
- £475 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- food, travelling, television
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord