Double w/en-suite in Mile End
One of our beloved flatmates is moving in with her girlfriend at the end of our current lease so we are looking for a new like-minded individual who is available to move in on 15th September (this could be negotiable).
Our complex backs on to the Mile End Leisure Centre (Gym/pool/sports fields and courts) and Mile End Park.
6 minute walk to Mile End Station (Central/Hammersmith & City/District lines)
15 minute walk to Devons Road or Bow Church (DLR)
10 minute walk to Limehouse Lidl, small co-op and Tesco Express and an array of off-license shops (including one next door)
About the room:
Your room is located on the ground floor and is furnished with a large double bed, bookshelf, and has a large fixed wardrobe with adjoining desk and extra draws
- Rent is £712.50 pcm & includes wifi
- Bills are approx. £70 pcm (tv license, gas/electricity, water/waste, council tax) and we are currently looking for a fortnightly cleaner which will add approx. £10pp/pm
- Deposit is £787.50 and is secured in a deposit scheme (Half payable to secure room, second half payable day of move in)
About us & what we are looking for:
Lee - 30yo Financial Services Manager from NZ (currently wfh)
Kat - 25yo Civil Engineer from Glasgow (back working in office)
Courtney – 28yo Social Worker from Australia (currently wfh)
We all met via SpareRoom (Lee and Kat 2 years, Courtney 3 months) and are like family; we enjoy spending time with each other whether it be winding down after work and having dinner, series binges, park/pub hangs or trips away. We are a social flat and love having friends over for bbqs/time in the pool but are not a big party/kick-ons flat.
We would like our new flatmate to be an easygoing, tidy, female professional, who is looking for a ‘home’ environment.
Please note re pets ok: We have landlord approval for small to medium dog. Unfortunately we cannot take in cats as one of us has bad allergies (as much as we would love to!).
If you think you would be a good fit for our home, please send us a message with a few details about yourself and general availabilities for inspections which we will likely start WC 17th August 😊
- £713 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- reading, sports, food, wine, animals, exploring
- 3 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate