2 Spare Rooms Available in New Cross Gate
I'm living in a newly refurbished New Cross Gate Mansion flat with two double bedrooms available!
The flat has a large living room (with a projector!) and a communal garden space.
I'm a 21 year old uni student on placement year living in another double bedroom.
Two double rooms are available now but there is also a single room that will also be available soon (currently no one is living in there).
This is an Edwardian mansion flat with very tall ceilings and period features.
The flat has a lovely communal garden which is shared with all the neighbours, perfect for BBQs with friends.
All bills are included other than gas.
- Zone 2, great for transport costs!
- 12 minutes walk from Goldsmiths University New Cross.
- The flat is a 4 minute walk to Sainsbury’s (over the road) and there are bus stops right outside the property with connections to central London, Camberwell, Peckham, Lewisham etc.
- The flat is a short walk away (4 mins) from Overground/ Tube station New Cross Gate
Night buses also stop outside.
Please message me on here or text if you are interested - I'm happy to provide more photos or my socials.
Also, If you'd like to have a look around I am quite flexible with viewing times!
- Flat share
- New Cross Gate
- SE14 Area info
- £750 pcm (double)
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, netflix, going out
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate