Double Room Spacious & Bright - Near Station
FLAT share property for rent.
* This spacious room is offered fully furnished,
* Reference required ( students or professional)
*✔️ Rent is inclusive of all bills (gas, water, broadband). apart from electricity
* Sheets for bed are provided
* Kitchen (with washing machine) and bathroom are shared use.
* Shared use includes maintaining a regulars of cleanliness and tidiness.
* Flat is a 3 minutes walk from Woodside Park Tube Station and North Finchley Bus Station/ 30 mins central London
* All amenities are very close by 5mins. cinema-gym- supermarket-shops
* Flat suitable for mature individuals, whether student or professional, who wish a tranquil life with an easygoing flat mate. I am looking for my tenant to be clean, tidy and respectful.
* Quiet and friendly home of 2 professionals up for a good chat when time allows but happy if you want to keep yourself to yourself.
* monthly rent is reduced to £550. Also suit a professional that works M to F full time and has a home to go to at weekends.
*✔️ Couples rates £ 895.00
*✔️Please, no pets,
London bridge= 34 mins
Stratford= 44 mins
London Liverpool Street= 31 mins
✔️ Huge Double Room
✔️ Furniture included (Double bed, Wardrobe, Chest of drawers)
✔️ Offers a good size kitchen!
✔️ Shared Living Room
✔️ 2-Bedroom Apartment
Let me know if you're interested. :)
- £590 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 38 to 45
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, yoga, theatre, dancing, keeping fit, jogging, shows
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord