Peaceful, bright, spacious double bedroom
Large Double Room in shared house - 5 min Norwood Junction station - 12 min London Bridge
A large double bedroom has become available in my house which I share with other professionals. It suits someone looking for a peaceful environment, interested in yoga, meditation, someone who is looking for a home to care about and a good vibe.
The house is large and fully refurbished, south facing with lots of light and warm. A professional cleaner comes once a week and we keep it tidy. The room is spacious, comes fully furnished, facing the garden, quiet and relaxing.
The area has all amenities at walking distance and is well served by all transports. It is a perfect location for commuters, 12 minutes direct train to London Bridge, Blackfriars, the City, King’s Cross, New Cross Gate, trains to Victoria and Overground to East London ( Shoreditch, Canada Water) and just 1 stop from Crystal Palace and East Croydon.
ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED:
- council tax
- gas, electricity, water
- broadband fiber
- safe area
- safe and short walk from the station even at night
- Aldi, Tesco's and Sainsbury's nearby
- Parks and high street nearby
- one stop to Croydon high street and shopping centres
- 12 minutes to London Bridge by train
- direct connection to Victoria Station
- direct connection to kings cross st Pancras
- overground direct connection to jubilee line
- overground direct connection to district line
- overground direct connection to Hammersmith & City line
- £580 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 39
- Any pets?
- Movies, music, yoga, tennis
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate